About this Event
Are you interested in starting and growing a company? Or, are you already a business owner/CEO/MD and want to understand what you can do to rebound post-COVID 19 and take your company to the next level?
We invite you to attend “Rebound and Grow – what to do, when, why and in what order” – an intensive one-day workshop delivered by world-renowned business growth expert Dr Jana Matthews, for anyone interested in learning more about what it takes to grow a company.
Based on the Australian Centre for Business Growth’s experience working with over 1100 CEOs/MDs around Australia, Dr Jana Matthews will discuss:
• The Journey of Growth – why companies do and don’t grow, what happens at each stage of growth, reasons for growing a company
• Your roles and responsibilities during company growth
• How to find and hire the right people for growth
• The Australian Centre for Business Growth’s Knowledge Framework for Growth
• How to communicate effectively – with customers and employees
• How to reach your ideal customer via marketing and sales
• Understanding your company’s numbers – financing growth and tracking metrics
At the workshop you’ll also hear key insights from a panel of our Program Alumni who will discuss what they have learned throughout their growth journey, and how they are accelerating their company’s growth.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
At the workshop, you will have the opportunity to learn from a world-leader in business growth, Dr Jana Matthews; engage in facilitated peer discussions about growth; and complete a small work booklet based on workshop content. You’ll also have time to network with other attendees as well as our panellists over lunch.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE WORKSHOP
This workshop is open to any person who is interested in business growth – whether they have their own company, or are thinking about starting one. Attendees may have companies that are in start-up; companies that already have products/services, customers, marketing and have experienced some growth already; or they might have a concept/idea and be thinking about starting a company.
9:00 am: Welcome
9:15 am: Presentation
10:30 am: Morning Tea
10:45 am: Panel
11:45 am: Action Planning
12:15 pm: Lunch
12:45 pm: Presentation
2:00 pm: Action Planning
2:45 pm: Conclusion
3:00 pm: Adjourn