Looking to develop the skills needed for you or your team to drive Business Transformation?
This practical workshop will introduce the tools and methods needed for organisations to rapidly transform their operations. Rapid profit turnarounds are only possible when the right parts of the business are fixed, quickly. Grounded in Lean, Agile & Six Sigma principles, participants will learn how to develop both the soft and the hard skills needed for sustained success.
Participants will learn…
- What “Business Transformation” Actually Means
- Top 5 Factors to Ensure Your Business Transformation Program Succeeds
- Simple Methodology to Kickstart your Business Transformation
- Real World Understanding by Working Through a Business Transformation Case Study
- How to Become Skilled in Business Transformation (Lean, Agile & Six Sigma Principles)
- Roles & Salaries that are Paid for Business Transformation Skills in 2020 & 2021
Delivery Format & Activities:
This will be a Live & Interactive Webinar delivered via Zoom, in a single 2.5 hr workshop.
The case study exercise (based on actual client programs) will be conducted by forming small activity teams and facilitated over Zoom. Perhaps as important as the structured content, sufficient time will also be allocated to Q&A and participant discussion on real-life/current scenarios faced.
WEDNESDAY 7 APRIL 2021
Find out more about the Entrepreneurs’ Programme here.