EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO OUR NORTHERN TERRITORY HYDROGEN CLUSTER NETWORK
NERA is hosting a ‘Hydrogen Technology Zone’ at the conference to promote the Australian Hydrogen Technology Cluster (AH2TC) network and showcase innovative technology start-ups and scale-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from the AH2TC network.
The APPEA exhibition is at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre from 15-17 June 2021.
Over the three-day exhibition, NERA will host ten SMEs offering a space to showcase technologies and join in networking and engagement opportunities supporting the discovery, commercialisation and deployment of innovation and technologies across Australia.
What you will receive:
- access to a presenter’s pod for one day in NERA’s Hydrogen Technology Zone to showcase their technologies to industry delegates (there are four pods to be shared by the SMEs);
- three-day exhibitor pass providing access to the exhibition space; daily catering, participation in the happy hours’ events within the exhibition space;
- visitor passes to issue to potential clients to attend the exhibition;
- a company profile listing on APPEA’s website; and
- an invitation to NERA’s Hydrogen SME forum dinner.
The link for SMEs to apply is here: SME EOI form for NERA H2 Technology Zone
|29 April||EOIs open|
|7 May||EOIs close|
|10–14 May||NERA’s review panel to assess applications|
|14 May||NERA will notify successful and unsuccessful applicants|
For more information: NERA’s Hydrogen Technology Zone APPEA Exhibition and Conference 2021