We successfully held the Entrepreneurs’ Programme Services & Client Showcase yesterday at the Darwin Innovation Hub.
We thank all our presenters for delivering insightful speeches – it was a privilege to have our Delivery Partners, i4 Connect, Deloittes and CSIRO in Darwin to present with us. And thank you to everyone who joined us for the evening and those who flew up from interstate to attend. Furthermore, it was great seeing all the Growth Facilitators participating in the Entrepreneurs’ Programme Services & Client Showcase yesterday.
Entrepreneurs’ Programme Services & Client Showcase Presenters:
- John Mitchelhill – Delivery Partner with Deloittes
- Mario Martini – Senior Innovation Connections Facilitator with CSIRO
- Grant Steinberg – Accelerating Commercialisation Facilitator with i4 Connect
- Emma Nesbitt – Delivery Partner with Darwin Innovation Hub
- Harley Paroulakis – CEO of Paspalis
- Emil Tastula – Managing Director at Universal Site Monitoring
- Vince Collins – Kakadu Blue – Australian Blue Cypress
- Emma Nesbitt – Chief Operating Officer of the Darwin Innovation Hub and is responsible for the management of the delivery of the business element of the Entrepreneurs Program in the Northern Territory
- Kate Loh – guides regional sales and product strategies in the Information Technology and Digital Innovation industries at a regional level
- Geoff Thomas – adds commercial and technology value to the Expert in Residence Program
- Grant Williams – experienced Director with a demonstrated history of working in the logistics and supply chain industry
- Karmen Karamanian – advises companies on cross-border innovation, IT and marketing opportunities
- Matt Bell – expert in streamlining the internal accounting and management reporting of a company
- Steve Rogers – has a wealth of research and high-level leadership experience in the environment sector, mining exploration and mineral processing industries
- Dan Tyson – CEO of Desert Knowledge Australia in Alice Springs
- Growth Roadmap helps you improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth opportunities.
- High Growth Accelerator helps businesses who have a transformative growth opportunity. It will help you innovate, transform, and grow your business.
- SMART Projects and Supply Chains provides access to strategic or high-value projects that are designed to increase the capability of Australian businesses.
- Strengthening Business supports businesses in fire-affected communities to rebuild, transform and adapt following the bushfire crisis and resulting changes in their local marketplace.
- Accelerating Commercialisation provides you with the guidance and financial assistance to develop the commercialisation potential of your novel product, process or service with $500,000 to $1 million in matched project funding.
- Innovation Connections assists businesses within the Growth sectors to understand their research needs, connects with the research sector and funds collaborative research projects.
- The Incubator Support Initiative provides grant funding to incubators who support Australian start-ups with an international focus through two streams.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE