Four times per year, the DIH offers the opportunity for Northern Territory based start-ups and entrepreneurs to develop their business within the fastest growing Incubator Hub in Northern Australia.
The Q3 cohort were professionally mentored by our Expert-in-Residence Oliver Ciancio and graduated in September 2020. We are pleased to highlight one of our scholars below.
About the business
The government commits millions to major projects regularly, with all projects bound to industry standards. The problem is labor hires are moving on and around worksites constantly, needing proof of compliance to onboard faster and training for worksite standards. We found 50% companies failed random industry audits and when it came to diversity, 90% of companies risk Aboriginality fraud, costing them millions.
At HOLDACCESS we’re building a platform that helps enterprises with people, hold access to verified information instantly. An end to end solution where people collaborate faster with companies dependent on compliance, trusted nationally protecting proof of Aboriginality.
People need to hold identification and access verified information independently, to reduce barriers to fast-track employment & develop career skills raising parity levels. HoldAccess improves diversity and inclusion with a practical toolkit essential for diversity and inclusion getting greater accessibility to culture & capabilities anytime.
Provides added protection when working remotely, quicker access to information, or meeting key procurement conditions that automatically save guards companies from unforeseen costs with improved performances to benefit the Enterprise returns.
Click here to learn more about HoldAccess.
HoldAccess CEO Jason Urranndulla Davis provided the following feedback about the program:
- The professional support and trusted relationships that treats people respectfully as equals.
- Mentoring has been a most fundamental support in the incubator to help me to discuss concepts in a trusted and confidential environment.
- Having people locally in Darwin to mentor and support the incubator program is highly important for my business to gain trust with mentors and to open up on the confidential elements of my concepts.
- Thankful for the opportunity to access the resources offered by the DIH, to pop in and use your space to have a meeting and also work from time to time.
About the Incubator Scholarship Program
- Ideas that will have a direct positive effect for the Northern Territory
- Innovation that is impactful and relevant
- Coachable founders and inventors who are willing to engage with others, attract other skillsets to the team and complete hard but necessary tasks
In return, we offer access to and provision of expert advice, national and international industry leaders and mentors, professional business development workshops, plus access to the DIH Incubator Lab (24/7) and much more.
Contact us to find out more.